Understanding the bonuses and playthrough conditions of each site that you play on or sign up to takes a little effort sometimes. You could have hit a huge win but you cannot withdraw a penny of the money until you have met the conditions of the bonus funds that were allocated to you.
Taking the bonus extra funds allow for higher bets to be placed and therefore higher potential wins before your money runs out. It just gives you more to play with and that’s generally all part of the fun, however you do have the choice to refuse any bonus from any casino. Often players will use these bonuses over and over. 30, 40, 50x playthroughs are common, restricting any cashout until it’s met.
Here are some different types of bonuses that you can expect to find when signing up to casino sites.
• No deposit casino bonus – Sometimes considered to be the best kind of bonus because you do not have to use any of your own money. It will always have a playthrough requirement before cashout is available.
• Deposit Bonus – This bonus is a percentage of your deposit and is also called a match bonus, as it “matches” your deposit. It can sometimes be 100%, which means your bonus will be as high as the amount you deposit, but also at 50%, 25% or even 200%.
• Welcome Bonus – This works on your first deposit, In some cases, there is more than one welcome bonus in a so-called welcome pack.
• Reload bonus – this is the same as a deposit bonus, that is, you get a percentage of your deposit as a bonus. Applies to deposits following the first deposit.
• VIP / High roller bonus – this bonus only applies to real high rollers, that is, those who place a lot of money on the casino. They sometimes become members of so-called loyalty or VIP clubs and then get extra nice deals.
• Cashback bonus – here you will get money back on any losses. Usually it applies to live casino for gaming over a certain period of time.
Parachute Bonus – This is perhaps the best of the lot. You will get 100% or whatever matched to your deposit. The bonus funds (that has the playthrough requirement) will not become active until all your real money is depleted. This is much more superior to a match bonus because a match bonus will give you playthrough requirements from the outset.
Casino streamers on twitch such as Roshtein employ this tactic. Roshtein in particular is currently withdrawing up to 100k each and every week. He deposits 2000 euro each “bullet” with a 300% 35x playthrough requirement. For this 8000 he received he will need to stake 240,000 in total before cashout is available. Playing 100 euro bets on the lost relics slot, trying to hit the bonus game, is wagering cash very fast. Once the bonus game hit is achieved with a 20-30k win, the strategy is then to play low stakes and grind through the balance until the playthrough is met and the cashout is available.
Check out the following Swedish site casinoerbjudande.com for some great info on bonuses and some great offers for Swedish players that want to try out some slots or casino.